Monday 15 June 2009

My favourite pic!!


This is my favorite pic! Here comes my kitten called Canea, it is no longer with me, she died a few months ago a problem in their riñones. I could not to be with them his last days as she lived with my parents in my home in La Serena, and I was in Santiago when she sick seriously ill and died within a few days, only my mother could accompany him.
This photo was taken when she was one years old, had recently given me a camera to me, so I decided to get a lot of photos to my kitten.
The much wanted was the first pet that I was still in all directions towards jajaj me, even being a cat.
She comes out smelling a flower, which were in my garden in my house, playing and just capture the moment.
I love this photo because it reminds me of her and miss her very much and it looks very nice here.
=')

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.