Monday 1 June 2009

My computer !!


My favorite piece of technology is my computer; I got it three years ago in the local mall of my city “la Serena”. I use my computer to chat with my friends some times and I use it also to prepare my exams and some homework that the teacher gives to me. So I often use it to play some games “mmorpg” (massive multiplayer online role playing game) just like “lineage 2”, “world of warcraft”, last chao, etc… or other games like “shooters “ I mean “medal of honor” or “counter strike”. I like my computer because is the most graceful thing I have had until this day, I think that it’s the best invention of the man (some laughs). I don’t know why, but I think if we didn’t have the computers, we wouldn’t have the inventions that we have now, I mean e-mail, messenger and internet. And concepts like the “Globalization” would not exist.

1 comments:

conty 2 June 2009 at 20:29  

VALEEEE
you´re a computer-addict
HELP ME WITH BLOG. I do not know how to use.
plissssssss

your beautiful friend, jaja

coni

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.